All Weather Tires in Simcoe, ON
All weather tires offer a solution for drivers who want 1 set of tires to keep on their vehicle year round. These tires mix the safety requirements, features that drivers need in the winter and handling capabilities wanted in the summer. All-weather tires give you a consistent driving experience, without the worry of changing or storing tires seasonally.
What Makes All Weather Tires A Year Round Choice?
All weather tires offer the ideal year round option by combining features from winter tires and all season tires. These features include:
- Increased sipe density on the inside treads to improve traction on ice and snow
- Decreased sipe density on the outside treads to increase traction on wet and dry roads
- Snow claws for added traction in deep snow
- Increased black rigidity for added traction in wet and icy conditions
- Slush Grooves to move slush away from the tire to help get traction when driving in the snow
- Multi-wave sipes that provide a smooth ride while minimizing uneven wear as well as improve braking capabilities on wet, dry or icy roads
- Increased stability for improved overall handling
All weather tires are made to keep your vehicle safe in the winter, while also still delivering superior handling throughout the summer. During all 4 seasons, all weather tires maintain a high resistance to wear and tear, so they are a durable choice for any driver.