Wheel Alignments in Courtland, ON
You know those speed bumps and potholes you speed over because you didn’t see them coming. The ones that feel like a mini earthquake have hit your vehicle. Over time, those shocks to your car’s suspension add up, and you’ll need a professional wheel adjustment to achieve balance once again.
At Modern Trends Inc., in Norwich ON, we have advanced automotive technology, years of proven experience, and trained technicians to properly align your vehicle’s tires, adjusting the angles of wheels to the car manufacturer’s specifications.
Warning Signs of a Bad Wheel Alignment
- Your vehicle has started pulling to one side: It may feel like you’re battling the steering system when you turn your wheel in the opposite direction.
- The steering wheel does not return to the center: With well-balanced wheels, your steering wheel should return to the center position when you release it. If you find it’s sticking after you complete a turn, you could need a wheel alignment.
- The steering wheel is off-center: If your steering wheel seems slanted to the left or right, something is off. Balanced tires will result in the steering wheel sitting in the perfect center position.
- Excessive tire wear in certain spots: If a visual inspection of your tires indicates uneven wear, it’s a red flag that your wheels are off-balance. Continuing to drive this way will only result in further damage.
- Loose steering: If your steering wheel feels slack and vibrates at faster speeds or when slowing down abruptly, there’s a good chance it’s time for a wheel alignment.
Modern Trends Inc
If you need a professional wheel adjustment that utilizes today’s leading automotive technology and helps sustain the life span of your vehicle’s tires, book an appointment with Modern Trends Inc today.
Our goal is to provide you with top-notch customer service that you can rely on. We will always recommend the best options for your vehicle and stand by our repairs.
Types of Wheel Alignments
- Front-end alignment: The most basic type of alignment – you won’t often need this done unless you have a classic vehicle. It includes adjusting the front axle only.
- Thrust alignment: This type of alignment is for cars with a solid rear axle. Thrust alignments incorporate a front-end alignment with a thrust alignment to ensure all four wheels are squared off with one another.
- Four-wheel alignment: A 4-wheel alignment shop can provide front-wheel-drive cars with adjustable/independent rear suspensions and four-wheel and all-wheel drive vehicles with four-wheel alignments.
Don’t Ignore the Signs
If you’re experiencing any of the warning signs we’ve mentioned, the time has come to book an appointment with Modern Trends Inc today in Courtland. Our trained technicians help you understand the wheel alignment process and keep you updated on progress throughout the repair.
What You Can Count On
- Honest and upfront pricing
- Unmatched customer service
- The latest automotive technology
- Quality replacement parts
Contact Modern Trends Inc Today in Courtland!
Don’t wait for a blown tire before you act. Call us today or visit our website to view our complete list of automotive services.